Summer Written Exam Timetable
To help with planning revision work/sessions for the summer exams, etc please see attached for your reference a copy of the Summer Written Exam Timetable.
Oral and practical exams are timetabled by the individual subject departments and therefore are not included on the attached timetable, please refer to the school calendar.
Autumn 2020 Exam series
JCQ have announced the exams will be held over the following dates:
- AS and A-level exams: Monday 5 October to Friday 23 October
- GCSE exams: Monday 2 November to Monday 23 November.
Further information will follow as soon as we have it, regarding how to apply to sit the exams, any fees involved and deadlines for submitting applications. Please keep checking the website for updates.
Following Senior Awards Evening (Monday 14 December, 2020) certificates will be available for students, who were unable to attend the evening, to collect in person from school.
Students no longer at Tadcaster Grammar School can collect certificates from the Main School Office during office hours. If a student is unable to collect their certificates in person they can nominate a sibling or parent to collect on their behalf, the person collecting on behalf of the student must have a letter authorising them to do so from the student or a completed Certificate Collection Request Form (below).
Students are strongly advised to collect their certificates at their earliest convenience, for further education and employment applications in the future.
2019/2020 Results Days
- 16 January 2020 – November GCSE re-sit results day
- 13 August 2020 – A level (GCE) results day
- 20 August 2020 – GCSE results day
Please note: we do not email or telephone results to students.
For Summer 2020 only, if you are unable to collect in person you have the following options:
- Leave a stamped addressed envelope with the Examinations Office for results to be posted.
- Complete a Results Collection Request Form (below) for a nominated family member to collect your results on your behalf – this form must be completed by the student and passed to the person collecting your results. The form and ID need to be produced by the person collecting, before the results are handed over.
- For 2020 results only – you can request to have your results emailed to your school email address only. This will be completed as soon as practicable but will be after all personal collections in school are completed. If you wish to use this option, please email your request to:
email@example.com. You will be responsible for printing and securing your own copies.
We will not be able to telephone results to students.