The Government has announced the summer exam series will start on 7 June and end on 2 July for almost all AS/A levels and GCSEs. There will be some exams in May and details will be published as soon as they are known
Exam Contingency period Summer 2021
This will take place between 28 June to 16 July 2021. Further information will be added nearer the time, as required.
Further to the above information – A provisional timetable has been forwarded to the exam boards by JCQ. There will be exams the last week in May before half term and then 7th June to 2nd July. A contingency date has not been announced as yet but it is highly likely one or more days will be announced and details will be published as soon as they are known. Students will be required to be available for all dates as in the case of previous years
Summer Written Exam Timetable
To help with planning revision work/sessions for the summer exams and will be attached when applicable.
Oral and practical exams are timetabled by the individual subject departments and therefore are not included on the attached timetable, please refer to the school calendar.
Results days will now be Tuesday 24 August for A/AS levels and Friday 27 August for GCSEs so students will start the following academic year as normal.
January – February 2021 Exams
January Functional Skills Exams are going ahead as planned on 11th and 12th January
February Exams are still as planned (as of 7th Jan 2021)
We hope you have had the opportunity to view the Year 13 Awards ( Year 11’s to follow in the new year).
This meant that students did not have the opportunity to receive their examination certificates. We are currently looking at ways to safely distribute them,this will happen in the new year.
If the certificates are urgently required please contact Mrs Langford -Smith via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01937833466 to organise a collection time between 3.30-4.00pm Mon-Thurs (this is due to COVID and staffing restrictions). Certificate’s can be collected by appointment only. This should comply with the current Covid lockdown travel restrictions.
2020/2021 Results Days
- 17th December 2020 – A Level
- 14th January 2021 – GCSE English Language and Mathematics
- 11th February 2021 – All other GCSE
- 24th August 2021 – A/AS Level
- 27th August 2021 – GCSE
Please note: we do not email or telephone results to students.
- Leave a stamped addressed envelope with the Examinations Office for results to be posted.
- Complete a Results Collection Request Form (below) for a nominated family member to collect your results on your behalf – this form must be completed by the student and passed to the person collecting your results. The form and ID need to be produced by the person collecting, before the results are handed over.